Friday, March 22, 2013

Birthday Wishes

A simple birthday card for today - my favorite kind:) Happy Belated Birthday, Kris!

The flowers are from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Love Blooms. I used True Thyme and Orchid Opulence inks. The paper I stamped on is shimmery white, so I also embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut the scalloped layer using a punch and Orchid Opulence cardstock. The green layer (True Thyme) and the white were cut using Nestabilities. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations and is stamped with True Thyme. I mounted the circle layers on foam squares and used white and True Thyme layers on the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet, delicate card!!! Need to check if I have that set.
Hugs,
gloria

Sheri said...

So pretty. Looks like you watercolored it.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love those flowers! Very pretty card.