Sunday, September 29, 2013

Christmas Sunday


 It's Sunday, so that means it's the day for me to post any Christmas cards I've made during the week. This week I have two.  Not much to either of them, but that's the way I like it! :)

This first one is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I added some red grosgrain ribbon and a sentiment - from Hampton Arts Outlines. The white embossed layer is glued to the card base.
The tag on this second one was in my card parts pile. The stamp and the punches that were used are both from Stampin' up! The embossing was done with a Cuttlebug border folder and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart. I also embossed a couple lines under the embossing with my Scor-Pal.

I'm linking these cards to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: