Thursday, November 13, 2014

Purple Anniversary

I have a "stash" of lots of cards, but I didn't have any anniversary cards and I needed several this month. So, I took a little time and got them made. It felt good to make some cards!

This card is for a friend who loves purple. Can you tell? :) The butterfly was cut with a couple Memory Box dies and mounted on foam squares. The shimmery ivory die cut was done (I believe) with a Cuttlebug die. The sentiment was stamped with a Hero Arts stamp and was cut from shimmery ivory with a Spellbinders die. It, also, is mounted on foam squares. The bottom layer is vellum which was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

So very pretty! Reminds me of Des Moines :)

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad you got to stamp, Lynette! I love purple, too, and embossing, and butterflies, and gorgeous die cuts, so this is right up my alley. So pretty! I don't have anniversary cards, either. Wedding, birthday, baby, everything else, but no anniversary.

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Love that big floral die. I am sure the card will be appreciated!

JUDI said...

Beautiful card. I Love the "Shimmery Ivory" die cut , the detail on it is fantastic. I also love the butterfly and the colors you used.
With Love Judi

Алексровер Анна said...

Purple and ivory- how beautiful! Love the flower die!!! Great card!!!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so beautiful Lynette. The black on the butterfly makes it pop.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just love that Cuttlebug floral spray. I have it too and it makes beautiful cards! And the butterfly is a great finishing touch.