Monday, February 8, 2016

Wedding Bells

This is another piece that has been in my cards parts for several years. I had already stamped the image and the sentiment and colored with Copic markers. The image was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. Both the image and the sentiment are from Repeat Impressions.

I scored a line along each edge of the image panel and then matted it with silver paper. I mounted it on foam squares. The background was embossed with a Darice embossing folder and matted with silver, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty card to give at a wedding!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty! Beautiful image with a great sentiment and, to think, languishing in your card parts for two years! Really love that wire embossed background.