Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blue Embossed Christmas



Sorry for all of the very simple cards lately. I happened across some "new" (unused, but purchased last December after I was done making Christmas cards for the year) folders and I wanted to use some of them. This one is by Darice. I brayered Versamark on the folder before embossing, and then sprinkled the embossed piece with Kaleidoscope embossing powder and heat embossed it. I matted with the same color cardstock. That's it. The sentiment will go in the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Julie K. said...

This is so pretty! But I don't understand the process. You brayered Versamark onto the blank blue piece of paper. Then you sprinkled it with Kaleidoscope embossing powder and heated it. Then you stamped the ornaments on with Versamark and heated that? I'm not sure of when you heated everything. Can you explain again? Thank you!

Leslie Miller said...

No need to EVER apologize for these very simple cards! As you know, CAS does not come easily to me, but it looks so fantastic. I LOVE this embossing folder and the technique you used for making it look even prettier. The sparkle/shimmer from the embossing powder is wonderful!

Sheri said...

Very very pretty!

bonnie32002 said...

Nothing wrong with this at all. This must be glimmery like crazy in real life!