Monday, November 19, 2018

Die-Cut Window Snowflakes


OK - back to die-cuts and glitter paper:) Two more pieces that I cut last summer - both simply finished. The sentiment on this card is from Recollections.

This one is slightly different, but not much. I used a patterned paper with a little sparkle for the background. The sentiment is from the same Recollections set. I stamped it with green and then Versamark and added sparkly embossing powder to it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, these might be my favorite yet! One die cut, a sentiment and some background paper -- amazing! Love the die turned either way. The sentiment is a perfect fit on the second card. Glitter paper or patterned paper... just wow!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I noticed how the sentiment really worked perfectly on the second card. Glitter paper is really pretty behind that great die! I have a die like that with a butterfly and one with a heart design. I love them!

Cheryl W said...

These are so pretty! While that die is a simple design, the snowflakes really dress it up and the glitter adds a lot of sparkle. Classy!