Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Celebrate - With Metallic Pencils

A friend made a couple cards using metallic pencils, and I thought they were so pretty! I had to get some for myself:)

I stamped the images (from a new-to-me Hero Arts set, complete with dies which I didn't use) with Versamark, and embossed with silver embossing powder. I used the metallic colored pencils to color the daisy. I added a bit to the bee, too, but you can't see it much, even in "real life."  The sentiment is from my new Maya Road set. It is matted and popped up on foam squares. The card base for this one is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

newbie85 said...

This is so pretty, especially embossed with the silver! It shows up so well that way! Never thought of metallic pencils! I never hear too much about them!!

Cheryl W said...

That really is so pretty, Lynette. I didn't know there was such a think as metallic colored pencils. I guess I'll have to do a little research!! Thanks for sharing this.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! I still have my SU metallic pencils. Used to do pencils on ink with them. Remember that technique? You did a beautiful job with the coloring and made a whole different kind of CAS card!