Monday, June 29, 2020

Birthday Wishes

I got Gina K's new Stamp TV kit, and this is the first card I've made with it. I used watercolor paper and stamped the image and embossed it with black powder. I used watercolors for the flower and leaves. The sentiment is from the kit, too. The butterfly is one I made a couple weeks ago using a die for the black part. I glued it to an orange piece for the bottom layer. I mounted the butterfly using a foam square under the body. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Oh, that is so pretty! Love that butterfly (of course) and such a lovely flower!

Darnell said...

What an elegant design, Lynette! You did a fabulous job with your watercoloring! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! Love this flower and the paper texture. Beautiful butterfly, too!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Looks like a beautiful set! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

Cheryl W said...

This card turned out so pretty. I love the dimensional butterfly. I've never purchased a card kit, but I'd sure like to give one a try someday. Your lovely card is giving me another reason to try a kit out. I like Gina K Designs a lot, so I'll look into those.