Friday, January 14, 2022

First Alcohol Ink Card

A few months ago, I bought myself some inexpensive alcohol inks from Amazon. Recently I got some posterboard from The Dollar Tree. I combined them for this card. I want to make some more backgrounds, but time just flies by way too fast. (I also got some acrylic paints for Christmas and I want to try them out on my gel plate.) I added thin black strips on each side of the panel. I stamped the sentiment and the flowers (both from Gina K) with Versamark and used black embossing powder on them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy MacRae said...

What a strikingly beautiful card. I love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the color combination you used with the inks! And black silhouette stamping or dies always look great against the backgrounds.

Jeanne H said...

A strikingly pretty card. Well done.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, striking and amazing, Lynette! This was a fun visit. You've been on a roll with the Christmas cards and using some new things. Cool stencil set you got for Christmas. I'm still trying to catch up. Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

The jewel-tone colors in the background are just beautiful, and I love the silhouette image against them. Gorgeous card!