Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Belated Birthday Wishes ... to Me!


It's my tradition to post pictures of my birthday cards. Here they are, just a few (or almost a week!) days late. The picture above is of all of my cards - except for the two later ones.
And here are the pictures of the handmade ones. I post them separately, since that's what most of my readers are interested in!

And here are the two that arrived after my birthday - one handmade and one not. Hope you have enjoyed seeing them. I sure enjoyed receiving them! Thanks to all who sent them to me.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You received a lot of great cards! It's fun to see them.

Cheryl W said...

A belated happy birthday to you, Lynette! I feel terrible that I didn't get a card sent. I've been a little frazzled the last few weeks with aborted Christmas travel plans, then trying to make new plans, etc. We have Gary's brother staying with us now, too, for a couple of weeks, and he requires some extra care. I do wish you an amazing year filled with adventures and crafty fun!

Leslie Miller said...

You have some very nice cards there, Lynette! It's clear you are well loved. I enjoy seeing the store bought cards, too. I was surprised the darling reindeer was not hand made. It sure is cute! I see Wyatt's card up there in the corner. That's especially sweet. I hope you had a great birthday!