Monday, October 2, 2023

Punches and Versamark Stamping


I was looking for a punch one day a few weeks ago and found some punches that I took out to use "at a later date." Well, here are two cards that I made with my pieces. I have a few more pieces, but I don't know when I'll get to using them on cards. We're going to be very busy for about a month. Both punches are from Martha Stewart and are many years old. And, on both cards, I used background stamps and Versamark ink. The sentiment on this first one is popped up with foam squares.

I'm pretty sure that this sentiment stamp is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I have that same punch, and I haven't used it in eons! I love the embossing on each of the cards. The first one is particularly beautiful.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are fun punches. I have quite a few Martha Stewart punches and hardly ever use them. The first card is a little hard to see the design but it looks like it would be elegant. Embossing with VersaMark really adds a nice touch to cards!

Anonymous said...

I liked seeing your sentiments with versa mark...i got rid of most of my punches, dies take up less space.
Annie

Patti J said...

Wow! These are gorgeous, Lynette! Love that punch! Great job, as always! Chilly here in CO! Hugs…!

Wanda said...

Great punches. You did a wonderful job with them. One is rich looking and the ohter is fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Your punches are so cute and, gosh, the Versamark stamping is amazing. It gives such a beautiful textured background. Lynette, I've had a nice visit, seeing all your cards today. You know I love your style. I cannot imagine ever being caught up, and not sure when I'll be back to regular blogging but hopefully I'll come around soon. Glad to be here today.