Monday, November 6, 2023

Anniversary in Purple

And one more simple card before I'm probably gone for a long time again! I really need to get my calendars done, and at least I have made some progress with them in the past few days. I cut the bottom layer of this card with a Spellbinders die. The heart (and tiny dots) was done with a Martha Stewart punch, with purple cardstock underneath. That panel is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! That purple is such an eye catching color, and I absolutely love that die! Is that the hemstitch? Thanks for sharing, and please don’t be gone as long this time - I miss you when you’re gone! Hugs…!

Cheryl W said...

You had me at purple! Love the heart punch with the dots and the beautiful edge on your rectangle die. This is really a classy card. I can see this design would make a great Valentine, too.

Wanda said...

So pretty. I love the word stamp, it's got a lovely font

Leslie Miller said...

It's simple and beautiful! I like how you left the border white and went with purple for the focal area. Good luck with your calendars!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It really is a lovely card. CAS always works. The stamp is such a fun font and I love the border on the piece too.