Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Another Punch


I thought the punch I had out on my table was ready to throw away, but I tested it again, and it worked fine. It actually even punches around corners. Took me a few tries before I could successfully make it around four corners, though! So, I had lots of scraps to use. Here is what I did with those pieces.

This first one uses a stamp and a stencil, both from Gina K.


Here is my one piece where I made it all the way around. This one uses four stamps from one Gina K set - a couple stamped in gray and a couple in black.


And this last one uses a stencil set and a stamp from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful use of those punched pieces! I especially like the first one. It would make a great "Congrats on your new home" card, too.

Jeanne H said...

Great use of the punch...can you let us know what punch it is, please, or email me.

Wanda said...

So glad you were able to get the punch to work. It gives a wonderful look to the cards.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad the punch still works for you and now it's a keeper. It makes a pretty scallop border or frame. I imagine it was a little tricky doing the corners, but you persevered. I do like these muted neutral colors, too. The middle card is especially cute with the homespun look. Really nice stencils!

Liz said...

Three super cards using this lovely punch, Lynette.
Liz xx