
I had this piece out for the card in my last post, but didn't use it. So, I made this card instead. The image and sentiment stamps are from Gina K. I colored with Prismacolor pencils. The matting layer is glittery gold.
I post all of the cards that I make, so I have to share this one. I'm sure it's VERY similar to another I've posted, but I didn't look at anything when I made this one. The stamps and stencil set are all from Gina K. I added a few nail head stickers to this one.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:
Two really great cards! The first one is so pretty, and I like the calming scene in the second one. It reminds me that we won't be sitting on Minnesota beaches for much longer. Boo! I dread the coming cold, snow and ice.
Both cards are wonderful!
I really just love these flowers on blue surrounded by the daisy frame. Too pretty! Not sure I remember seeing a card similar to your beach scene, but I love this one! It's a nice one to send in the middle of winter!
Two super cards Lynette, beautiful designs.
Liz xx
Post a Comment