Saturday, September 12, 2026

Hot Foiling with Embossing Folders.



I went on a foiling frenzy recently, and here are some pieces that I made. These were made using a technique new to me, but when I looked on YouTube, creators were doing this at least eight years ago! You use an embossing folder directly with the Glimmer, instead of the foiling plate. Doesn't damage the folder at all. I used the negative plate so I got two pieces of some of them. I thought I'd share these and then I'll eventually share what I make with them. I also did a lot of foiling with pieces from Gina K which I will share soon, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Looks like you've been having fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these.

Wanda said...

Looks like fun!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this kind of playtime! You're going to have some beautiful cards as a result!