Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Sending Hugs


I came across this flower that had been die-cut and laying around. I almost tossed it, but I made this simple card instead. I used a Gina K stencil for the background. I stamped the sentiment on the white panel, added the flower, and then stamped over it again. Then I added the panel to the card and added the thin black strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is really very pretty and I'm glad you didn't throw that little flower away. Love how you worked with the blue, stenciling the background to keep it monochrome. It's clever how you stamped the sentiment both under and over the flower which kept the line clean and unbroken. Nicely done, Lynette!

Liz said...

A beautiful card, Lynette. I love the layout of the CAS design.
Liz xx

Cheryl W. said...

I like this card a lot, Lynette. That little flower was perfect for this card.