Thursday, November 12, 2009

CAS Anniversary

Imgp9782 Well, I found a card that I haven’t uploaded here yet.  Good thing, because I have nothing new to share!  Haven’t had time to stamp much at all for a week.  So, here is a very simple anniversary card.

The image is from a Studio G set from JoAnn’s.  I stamped and colored it, then cut it out and matted it using Long Rectangle Nestabilities.  The Always Artichoke border is embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder.  I used my trusty Scor-Pal to score the lines beside the border.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love these cards with the narrow band of designer paper or an embossed piece and then the little image off to the side like this one. They look so "clean and simple"..........just the way I like them. :)

Sam said...

I jsut adore this card!! I may just CASE it one day!! ;-)

Danni said...

So very nice!

bonnie32002 said...

Great colors and design! This may be a good sketch to use for this weekend; I've been asked to host a table at church for a make & take. Wish me luck!

Mary said...

Your card is lovely. Love that stamp.

Mary

Michele Boyer said...

It might be very simple, but again, it makes a big impact, Lynette! Love it!