Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"wanna play catch?"

I made this card last week, planned on posting it yesterday, but I forgot! So, here it is today.

The images on this card are from 2RedBananas' newest release. This set is called Jack and the Snowman. I colored him with Stampin’ Up! markers mostly – his skin is done with a Copic. I also put Stardust Stickles on the snowman and snowball and then rubbed it around with my finger, to give it just a little sparkle. The sentiment is mounted on Pop Dots. I matted Jack with Real Red cardstock and left extra on the right side to emboss with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder. I also used my Scor-Pal to make a dividing line between the image and the snowflakes. I rubbed some PTI Fresh Snow ink on the snowflakes. The red striped paper is from Die Cuts With a View.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute idea for a stamped design, and the snowflake folder goes perfectly with it. Nice job!

Harriet Skelly said...

Cute layout Lynette!

Barbara said...

Awww! This is so cute! I love the idea of baseball in winter!

Barb

Jeanette - said...

This is so much fun Lynette! I love the snowflakes embossed on the side :)