Thursday, April 25, 2013

Black and White Wedding

How about a wedding card for today?

I used my Stampin' Up! set called Easy Events again. I stamped the image on a strip of white. I added a little bit of color to the leaves and the heart. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the wings and heart and tiny gems to the eyes. I used Scor-Tape to make glittery stripes on the sides with black glitter. I matted with shimmery black and used Dimensionals for added dimension.

Edited to add: It was suggested to me that I enter this in the Runway Inspired blog challenge, so I did! The challenge this week is an Inspiration challenge, based on this photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Very classy. Love the way you segmented it.

Patti J said...

This is truly gorgeous, Lynette! Very simple, but OH, so elegant! You should enter it in the Runway Inspired challenge! It would be perfect :) Hugs...

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

A lovely wedding card Lynette. I love black and white cards. Your little pop of color is great.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Love this sweet clean and simple wedding card! It fits perfectly with the challenge. I need to be making a wedding card, too, but not sure what I'll do with it.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm so glad you decided to enter this card! I love the sweet little birds, and the layout of your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)