Sunday, April 21, 2013

One-Layer Daisy Birthday

I was filing some digital images on Friday and came across this one. I thought it was very pretty. I'm so sorry that I didn't make a note of where I got it. :(

I printed it directly on the card front. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and just blended a little bit with a blending pencil. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set.

To answer a question from a comment from "Anonymous" yesterday: I don't know of any way to find out when someone has pinned something from my blog to Pinterest. If any else does, I'd love to know! Once in a while I just search on Pinterest for "My Stamping  Addiction" and can see what shows up. Things other than my cards show up, but if I click on one of mine, then I can click on the link to "Pinned from My Stamping Addiction." I don't use Pinterest for anything other than that:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

That is so pretty! I know you love organization so I am anxious to hear how you store your digis. Do you have lots and lots?

Char said...

Daisies are my favorite flower....and this one is really pretty!! I'll have to do a search on Daisy digis.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, that image is just gorgeous! Very pretty design to use the way you did.

Danni said...

This is so beautiful!! Love it!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Lynette, such a lovely daisy, I love daisies, so summmery..gorgeous CAS card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annie said...

Beautiful card!! so soft and pretty!
I did a search, but couldn't find anything quite this pretty!

Sandy said...

What a delightful daisy. I'm going to have to do some more investigation into digi images.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the way you colored this so softly, Lynette. It made into such a beautiful CAS card. The image is from Alexandra, who sketched a few images of Wally and LuLu for me. She also did some flowers and shared them on her blog for all to use. Her blog is Alexandra's Art & Papercraft.