Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Super Simple Birthday


I came across this Brilliance multi-color ink pad one day last week, and wanted to use it. It's possible it's never been used before! (Although, I could have gotten it on eBay years ago, so the previous owner may have used it.) I inked up the stamp from a Stampin' Up! set and stamped it in the corner. I used only the blue portion of the ink pad to ink up the sentiment - from Hero Arts. Love the white on white layers. Simple, but I'm still pleased with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

The two tones of color add interest to this white on white card. And I do like the extra layer, it adds a lot of depth.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Simple..............but OH SO PRETTY!

Mary said...

I love all of the white space. The image that you used is lovely and the colors that you used to stamp it with are so soft looking. A beautiful card Lynette. :)

Mary

Michele Boyer said...

Simply beautiful. :)

Leslie Miller said...

It is simple, but so very pretty! I do love the shade of blue and it's very refreshing with all the white.