Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Calendar Page

Time continues to zip by! Here is my calendar page for May.

I stamped the flowers from Hero Arts on blue cardstock. Then I used bleach and an aquapainter to "color" the flowers white. I colored the flower centers and leaves and grass with markers. The patterned paper is from a stack from Recollections. Happy May to you all!

The file for printing my calendar pages can be found through a link on the top of my blog. I'd love to hear from you if you download it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so perky and cute for May. I have similar HA flowers that I got out and stamped after the last time I saw you use these. They're in my card parts box which, again, is full to overflowing. I need to follow your lead and sort through it.