Monday, September 8, 2014

Four Thank Yous

 For these four cards, I used two more of my Stampin' Up! sets. Each of the cards consists of one stamp from the set called "Stippled Stencils" and one stamp from the set called "Thank You Kindly." For each of them, I colored the images with markers, spritzed them with water and stamped them on watercolor paper. Then I cut them out with a Nestability and matted with Always Artichoke cardstock. Each matted image is mounted on foam squares.

This completes my 34 sets of the smallest size. (I did skip two sets, as they were "Handmade By" sets.) On to the next size bigger starting tomorrow!



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Some of the images look really familiar to me...wonder if these aren't hiding out somewhere in my stamp room?

Mary said...

Love the 4 cards that you made. They are all so pretty. You certainly are moving right along with using your stamp sets. Can't wait to see more of the retired sets being used Lynette. :)

Mary

Lisa Lara said...

I love these diamonds. They are elegant Lynette with the textured WC paper.

Leslie Miller said...

I had Stippled Stencils! Funny, I was thinking about it the other day, how it's one of those sets I would probably like to use again. Many I wish I still had but needing to make room calls for difficult choices. These cards are all so lovely, Lynette!