Thursday, October 16, 2014

Another Update

My dad's surgery is now scheduled for Monday. My sister was able to arrange her work schedule to be there with him and stay through Tuesday. I'll be sure to let you know when we get the results.

I had a little bit of stamping time this afternoon and was able to finish up the August calendar page I was almost finished with and also got September done. Yippee! That makes me feel a little better. I'm actually caught up:) I have 29 Christmas cards done, so I have about 50 to go. Not too bad. I hope to be able to start doing some stamping again soon! Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

thinking of you - sending hugs and prayers!
M-J

Unknown said...

I have just finished a marathon of the past 6 weeks following my husband's heart surgery. My best advice is to take care of yourself by finding just a little time for yourself. Doing this and all the prayers from friends has gotten us to a good place today. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Nikki
Cuba, MO

Leslie Miller said...

I can't imagine making that many Christmas cards! My list has dwindled a little over the years and I'll probably need no more than 30 or 40. We don't have a lot of family left who we are in touch with. I'll be thinking of you all and watching for news about your Dad.

Mary said...

Still praying for your Dad, you and the rest of your family. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Lynette.

Mary

Bea said...

It's been a busy week and haven't been on the computer for a while. Your dad's in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Praying for your family too.