Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Calendar Page

A little late, but better late than never. At least I still remembered on the First of the month:) At any rate, here is my calendar page for October.

The pumpkin with vines stamp is from Inkadinkado. I paper-pieced the pumpkin. I colored the flowers with a Stampin' Up! marker. The sentiment is from a dollar Studio G set.

If you are interested in printing out calendars to make, you can find a link to my file under my blog header. I'd love to hear how they work for you!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Love all of your calendar pages, Lynette! Thanks for sharing :-)

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous image for your October calendar! Inkadinkado makes some beautiful stamps. Love the sentiment, too.

Mary said...

I love the pumpkin image and the Halloween font! I just noticed the tab that you have for the instructions on how to make a calendar page. Thank you Lynette. :)

Mary