Saturday, June 6, 2015

Petite Posies

 Here is the card I made using the Stampin' Up! set called "Petite Posies." The set consists of 13 small stamps. I made this card complete. The sentiment is from Hampton Art. 
 I made the image/sentiment panels for six more cards using the rest of the stamps. I just need to glue them on to card bases when I need them. I don't use many thank you cards and I hesitated to finish them all up. When I figure out what I'm going to do with them, I will complete them. (Update on this: I did finish all of the cards and mailed them to the winner of this card. Hope you like them, Nikki!)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are really darling flowers. Love the colors. I mailed two thank you cards the other day. Good idea to have them half-ready to go!