Thursday, September 24, 2015

Birthday Daisies

Don't ask me why (since I have more patterned paper that I could ever, ever use!) but when I went to Michael's earlier this week, I bought another pad of patterned paper because I really like it! So, I decided I better use some of it. 

Normally I start from the top and work my way down, and then patterned paper doesn't look right to me. So this time I started with the paper. I thought this die from Spellbinders would look nice. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THiis definitely is a keeper! I love the patterned paper, the cut-out, and the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I wouldn't know anything about having an excess of patterned paper. However, I do know that this is just beautiful, Lynette! It does look good with the die. It helps a lot, I think, when you start with the paper.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a lovely card, Lynette!