Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Calendar Page

Here is my calendar page for September. The leaf stamps are all from Cloud 9. The background stamp is from Tattered Angels. I matted with shimmery gold paper.

My Excel files are available for download. Just click on the calendar tab under my blog header. There is also a link to information on how I display my calendar, as well as where you can get the frames.

To my "question-filled reader" regarding yesterday's card: The Memory Box die is called Bloomington Border. I'm not really sure why the instructor had us do the watercoloring in that order. I like the way it turns out, but I'm not sure if it looks different than if you did the cutting first or not.

Also - for Virginia: That Sizzix embossing folder was a part of a set called "Snow and Trees." It came with two embossing folders and a gingerbread die. You can see it on the Sizzix website here. Here is a link to it on Amazon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the leaves - on paper, not so much in my yard. Pretty colors and I love the swirl around the one leaf

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice choice of stamps to use for September. I'm not quite ready for what follows the colored leaves though.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reply, Lynette!!

Hard to believe this year is flying by so quickly. It just can't be September yet!!! :( Seems like 2015 just started and now it's nearly gone.

Virginia said...

Lynette: Thanks so much for your response. I ordered the EF from Amazon and it will be here in a few days. I also want to thank you very much for your very sweet generosity in sharing your calendar work. For those of us that are severely challenged with a computer this is great. I can get a start on my 2016 calendars thanks to you. Your work is great.

Leslie Miller said...

Those leaves are beautiful, Lynette! What a pretty stamp for your September page!