Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fall to Layout #38, Take Two

This card is for the Clean and Simple Stamping blog's challenge, Fall to Layout #38, Take Two.

The patterned papers are from an old Die Cuts With a View matstack called "Linen Closet." I've had it for many years. (It's hard to tell, but the sentiment piece is patterned, also.) I matted the two layers with coordinating brown cardstock. I added three pearls for the butterfly's body, which was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The card base is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandie C said...

Love this design and those tones. Very pretty card.I have so many butterfly dies that i can see myself casing this. TFS

Treva said...

Cute card, like the paper that you used.

Leslie Miller said...

These Fall to Layouts are so perfect for you. I can see why you love them. Just look how pretty this is with that panel of patterned paper. I love that leafy print and the contrasting butterfly. So cute!

Natasha said...

What a beautiful card!!