Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Cards for the Grandkids

Here are the cards that I made for our grandkids.  They all use stamps from Repeat Impressions, and the papers are all from a stack from Recollections. The matting is all black, and the image panels are all mounted on foam squares.

I made two of this first card, for the two older grandsons.
I made two of this card (with two different pumpkin faces) for the two younger grandsons. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the pumpkin's face.
And this is the card I made for our granddaughter. Again, there is sparkle on the pumpkin's face - the eyes, nose and mouth.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The grandchildren are going to love these cards.....especially since they were made by you. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! They'll love them. The last one with the kitty is so sweet. Great papers! Halloween cards are so much fun. I don't have grandkids, but happy to say I have fun-loving friends!