Thursday, October 11, 2018

Speedy Recovery, Wyatt!




Our grandson, Wyatt, had surgery on Tuesday to try to correct his lazy eye. This is the card that I made for him.

The turtles are soft, puffy stickers from Sandylion. The letters are chipboard which I colored with Copic markers. I colored the matting cardstock, too, with the same markers. I mounted the matted layer on foam squares. Here is what I put on the inside, printed with my computer.


Wishing you

a speedy recovery

much faster than

these turtles!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute card for Wyatt. I'm wishing him a very speedy recovery. Elyse

Jeanne H said...

Yes, an adorable card. I too wish Wyatt well and back to his daily activities quickly.

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, I hope all went well with Wyatt's surgery and he's feeling good by now. Kids bounce back quickly. What a cute card you made for him! Those turtle stickers give me a grin and love how you colored the letters.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Cheryl W said...

I hope Wyatt's recovery is very quick. I think your cute card will really cheer him up.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I had missed this post. What a cute card for Wyatt! I hope his surgery went well!