Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! Flowers

I went to a "crafty" garage sale a couple weeks ago and bought this Stampin' Up! set and five new Kaleidacolor ink pads. I wanted to make sure and use the stamp set right away, so I made these two cards. For this first one, the stamps I used are the flower, the stem and the leaves. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I also used one of the Kaleidacolor pads for the flower. The green layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The black layer was cut with an unbranded die.
For this second one, I used the flower stamp and the sentiment stamp. I used a Sizzix folder for the orange layer and Copic markers for the coloring. On both cards, the image panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A crafty garage sale... gosh, that sounds fun! You scored with this set and five new pads. Love the ink colors on the first. Kaleidacolor sure makes it quick and easy with solid image stamps!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you colored both flowers! Great cards!

Cheryl W said...

Crafty garage sales are so much fun! I purposely watch for them on Craig's List, and I'll definitely drive out of my way if the description says they'll have a good selection of craft items. I think I have purchased more "used" stamps than new. Both your cards are very pretty, so you made a good purchase!