Monday, April 29, 2019

Beautiful Days of Retirement

Nothing different about this card, but I post nearly every card that I made, so here you go:) I used a Memory Box corner die on ivory cardstock. I placed rose colored glitter paper underneath and made it show around the edge, too. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I use it a lot for retirement cards. I matted the sentiment with the same glitter paper and mounted it on foam squares. This is for a friend whose last day of work was Friday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl Winget said...

Beautiful card! I have a die similar to the one you used. I think I need to get it out and use it for some Mother's Day cards. I like the glitter paper underneath, too. You always inspire me, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card and great sentiment for someone retiring!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a perfect sentiment for retirement. Oh, my gosh, I remember how excited I was when I retired. I still have to pinch myself now and then. It never gets old. Pretty die with the glitter paper underneath. I know your friend will appreciate and enjoy it.