Saturday, April 20, 2019

"Instant" Cards

I have some lovely paper from Lasting Impressions that I got from a friend several years ago. I promised I would use it, and I'm still working on it:) Here are two cards that pretty much made themselves. The flower and stripes are all together. All I did was add the sentiments, which are from Papertrey Ink. For this first card, I embossed the black ink-stamped sentiment with sparkly embossing powder, matted it and mounted on foam squares.
For this second card, I stamped directly on the image, trimmed down the panel and matted with matching cardstock. Both cards have an ivory base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty color! Love quick and easy cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, geez, you can't get much more instant than that! I love when the paper does the work... as long as I can make myself settle for it. This is really cute!

Cheryl W said...

I always have a hard time just letting the paper shine by itself. I don't know why I have such a compulsion to add stuff. Your cards look so pretty. I should probably print out a picture of them to hang near my work top to remind me that sometimes simple is better!!