Thursday, September 29, 2022

Baby Girl

A neighbor asked me if I would make her a baby girl card, so I made her three. Here are two of them. Hopefully I can get the third one posted tomorrow or Saturday. These are just very simple cards. I had only about an hour to make them, but I like them clean and simple anyway! All the stamps are from old Stampin' Up! sets. The backgrounds were embossed with a Darice folder. The coloring was done with Copic markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, those two cards are adorable! I'm sure your neighbor loved them! I don't remember the last time I made a baby card.

Patti J said...

These are so sweet! Bet the neighbor loved them! Great cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, they're sweet! I wouldn't mind if someone would ask me to make a baby card. I don't have much call for them these days. So darling, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I bet your neighbor was really impressed when you handed her three cards, instead of just one. I have found I really like making more than one card at a time, anyway.