Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Calendar Page

Here is my calendar page for September. The leaves were done with Gina K stamps and dies, along with watercolor on watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Gina K, too, I believe, although I didn't write it down and this page was made over a year ago. The background paper is from Recollections from years ago.

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post!!! We were on vacation for a couple weeks and life has just been so busy since we've been home - which is almost three weeks ago! I have actually spent some time in my stamping room. I had only done January and February calendar pages for next year, so I concentrated on getting them done. I have now also finished March through September for next year. I will be getting Gina K's new kit today, and I think I'll use something in there for next October. Then I'll only have November and December left. I have also made some cards using stickers or other card parts that I had taken out in July. I'll get some cards posted soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's that time of year that working with leaf designs is so much fun. I love the little leaves on your calendar. Will be looking forward to seeing some of your cards again.

Cheryl W said...

So good to see your post, and that calendar page is great. I love your leaves. I just bought some new pearlized water colors and am anxious to use them. I've got company at the moment, though, so it will have to wait.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you've been busy in your stamp room since you got back, including this beautiful fall calendar page. It sounds like you've been having a fantastic summer. I'll look forward to your cards!