Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Lovely Birthday

Seems like forever since I've had any amount of time to spend in my stamping room! I finally did - little bits at a time, though. I based this card on one that came up in my photo memories. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I actually have more cards to share with you in the next couple days. And, hopefully I can spend some more time in my stamping room, as it's supposed to be terribly hot here again today.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

What a fun layout. Great use for scraps! Your card is very pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

When I saw your card, Wanda's words were just exactly what I thought. It is a fun layout and nice combination of papers! It's HOT here too so even a bigger excuse for me to be at my craft table. Say cool!

Cheryl W said...

I like the combination of papers you used and the mat color coordinates all of them with the sentiment. Fun card!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun way to use your papers! I've always loved a color block layout.