Saturday, August 26, 2023

Thanksgiving

I had this set from Gina K out on my desk, thinking I might use the pumpkins on my calendar. However, I decided it would be just too time-consuming to color 15 of them. So, I put these two on Thanksgiving cards. The sentiment stamps are both from Gina K, also. I colored the images with Copic markers. The pumpkins are popped up with foam squares.
I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background on the top of this card. I die-cut the image and punched out a scalloped circle with a punch. The image panel is also mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice Thanksgiving cards! I love the pumpkin design.

Cheryl W said...

You're so on top of things, Lynette! I haven't even thought about Thanksgiving cards yet (although I definitely should). These are very nice. I like that stenciling on the second one. It makes a nice background that doesn't overshadow the image.

Leslie Miller said...

These are fabulous, Lynette! I can't even imagine coloring 15 of those pumpkins, but they sure look great on cards! I love the papers and the stenciling.