Thursday, September 21, 2023

Foiled Anniversary Roses

More foiiled pieces using my Glimmer system. I colored this one with Copic markers. The matting has edges punched with an old Martha Stewart punch. (I have a few punches out on my table, waiting to be used.) I added a scored line on the bottom and the top. The sentiment was printed on my computer and foiled with foil and a laminator. I added several sequins of various sizes.

This one is made with the negative of the first card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That floral image is gorgeous! Love the foiling!

Cheryl W said...

These are both so pretty. Foiling really adds a special look to cards. I'm sure recipients often wonder how you do that!

Patti J said...

These are stunning, Lynette! You are becoming a foiling pro! Beautifully done!