Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Simple Embossing

I ordered a few things from Altenew a couple weeks ago. I had purchased a stamp set several months ago, but didn't have the dies, and they were finally on sale. So, while I was ordering that die set, I added an embossing folder, and also an embossing folder with a coordinating stencil set. You'll see that soon. I made these two cards with one of the folders. The first one is simply white with the sentiment.
On this second one, I embossed it on black and lightly used a blending brush to cover it with white ink. The sentiment is embossed with white and popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a beautiful embossing folder! It certainly makes a quick and easy card when you need one fast.

Cheryl W said...

That is a gorgeous embossing folder! I really love it, and it makes stunning cards. I can't wait to see what you make with the one that comes with stencils.