Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Old Punches #4


I used an old border punch on the bottom of this panel and matted with gold. The sentiment is from Gina K and is gold-embossed. The flowers and leaves are from an older set from Gina K. I stamped them on patterned paper and die-cut them. I added a little extra color on the leaves with a Copic marker, and also added color to the flower centers. The flowers are popped up.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is really pretty with the gold! I love the flowers cut from the patterned paper, and the card design is a winner and puts that punch to work beautifully!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful! Stamping on patterned paper was a great idea. I love the bits of gold showing through on the petals.