Monday, May 12, 2014

Couldn't-Be-Easier Birthday


As my blog post title states, this card could not be much easier! The flowers were cut from some patterned cardstock that I bought a while ago. I mounted them on foam squares and matted that panel with rose. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and stamped with olive ink. I debated about posting this card, but I did really like it and thought I'd share. I have several other cards ready for you, too. :) More "card parts" but not the same flowers I had been using. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE this card, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! The design is beautiful with those flowers regardless of where they came from. I'm glad you posted it.

Mary said...

What a great idea.Your card is simplicity at it's best. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing all that you do.

Mary

Unknown said...

Brilliant! I never looked at designer pattern paper with the idea of just using a bit on a card... I only used it as background paper on cards. Now I am off to look at my paper differently! Thanks for all your ideas!

Patti J said...

Wow, patterned card stock? You are amazing! Love this Lynette! Thanks for inspiring me to look closer at the papers I have!