Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sympathy Flowers

More card parts - I used two of them on this card. I wish I could tell you who made the flower stamp and the sentiment stamp, but I really don't remember. I've had them stamped for a long time! (The sentiment COULD be Verve.) I had stamped the sentiment on vellum and embossed with black embossing powder. I trimmed both the flower panel and the vellum down, stuck them together and mounted on foam squares. I'm having SO much fun using up my card parts. I'm on a mission, and doing well:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

So very pretty. That flower is gorgeous and the color is so soft and nice. I hope you don't have to use it anytime soon!

Danni said...

So pretty! The vellum adds such a softness to it!

Chookarooni said...

great cards Lynette - wish I had some mojo to stamp

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty and peaceful look to the card.

Leslie Miller said...

I've said it before... you have way prettier card parts than I do! I could not find a pretty image like this in my card parts box -- only embossed panels and die cuts, maybe a few partially finished layouts. Love this!