Saturday, January 6, 2018

Christmas Cards Are an All-Year Thing

I am never done making Christmas cards:) I don't often sit down to make them, but they often happen. Such is the case with this card. I came across this stencil that I got on clearance at a local paper store and hadn't wanted to put it away until I used it. I thought it would be nice with white embossing paste. I used it on blue textured cardstock and matted with white. I mounted the panel on foam squares. The snowflake was cut with a die that I got last summer and had not used yet. I think I have fourteen cards for this year finished now.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Gloria

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of this card! It’’s a winner!

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lynette! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Love the simple beauty of this one!

bonnie32002 said...

You are right, the blue and white is perfect. I didn't have any cards made until mid-December. Ugh---but it kept me busy and out of the stores lol!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Clean, beautiful simplicity. I'm having a slow start on everything stamping-wise this year. Still have a pile of Christmas cards waiting to be finished, sigh...