Monday, January 29, 2018

Lovely as a Tree - #3

My next card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Lovely as a Tree." The trees are all one stamp. For this card, I used a dark green cardstock panel. I stamped the image with bleach. It matched kraft cardstock perfectly, so I matted with kraft and used a kraft cardbase. I mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cool technique! I've never tried it but I sure love your card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, your bleach really did a job on that card stock! Looks amazing, and cool how it turned to kraft. Now you have a great masculine card!

Chookarooni said...

That card turned out so nice - who would have thought the bleach would turn the card stock that colour - !

Cheryl W said...

How cool that the bleach turned the green cardstock to a kraft color. Who knew? I haven't tried the bleach method for a long time. I really should give it another go. Your card is perfect for a masculine birthday.