Monday, April 9, 2018

Quick & Cute #1 - #4

I actually used another Stampin' Up! set. I am on a quest to use all of my sets. I was SO good to begin with and used all the stamps from all of the sets. As I've gone along, though, I started skipping some stamps, and, at this point, I'm even skipping whole sets! Oh well. At least I'll get to the end of my sets sooner this way. :)

The set I used for all of today's cards is called "Quick & Cute." It consists of the four images and four sentiments. All four cards are pretty much the same. I used a Papertrey Ink die to cut the openings. (This left me with even more card parts, though!) I colored all of the images with miscellaneous markers. I added sparkly to several spots on the cards.
For this one, I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the bottom border.
I embossed the border on the bottom with a Cuttlebug border folder, and also added lines with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set.
I mounted the colored panel on this one with foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute little stamps to use with those windows! Great little sentiments to go with the designs!

Leslie Miller said...

These stamps look cuter than ever! I remember this set. I was never good at using small stamps, but your designs are perfect. What fun you're having with that PTI die, too. I love them all!

Cheryl W said...

How terrific to get four cute cards done. Each has the same design but still has its own personality and purpose. These will really come in handy and the recipients will surely love them!