Sunday, April 8, 2018

White and Gold Sticker Christmas

After making these cards, I was left with more card parts! I just couldn't throw out the squares that were left over:) So, I made these simple cards. The stickers were left on a sheet of Elizabeth Craft mostly Christmas tree stickers. The sentiment on both cards is from My Favorite Things. The squares are mounted on foam squares, and the sentiments were done with gold embossing powder. Another sticker sheet done!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Perfect balance and Lynette style! Love them both!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great way to use up those little squares with those little snowflakes! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Great cards with those six little left-over squares and the best thing is that they didn't lay around in your "parts" box for a few years. You used them right away! :) Now that's what I call being organized and industrious!!!

While the first one makes a great Christmas card, it is also just a great winter note card. It could be sent any time during the winter for any occasion.

Cheryl W said...

Your card reminds me of the pretty landscape after a new snowfall. Love this CAS card. You are doing an amazing job of using up those stickers.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I have to say I really, really like these cards! So simple, yet some of my favorites. You truly have a gift for CAS. I hardly ever remember to pin, but I pinned these. Fantastic!