Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thoroughly Thankful


After my long streak of daily blog posts, I've had a dry spell in my stamping room. I finally got back in there yesterday. I had a friend over, and it was such a nice time. Lots of stuff going on in our lives, but I think we're done with craziness for a while:)

I grabbed another stack of Stampin' Up! stamps to continue on my "using them all" project. Seems like I already used this set, but I'm not sure. I do know, however, that I have used most of the stamps in this set, so I'm going to use the ones I'm not sure of. The set is called "Thoroughly Thankful." I simply stamped the stamp, colored with Copics, matted and mounted on foam squares. I stamped the sentiment on the inside. I also added some sparkle to the images with my Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute image and sentiment! I really like the combination of the two. I wish more stamp sets coordinated their outside/inside sentiments. I might be entering a dry spell soon. The sun is shining and we're getting the trailer ready. I have a few cards already made, but don't know how much more I'll be doing for a while. Can't complain. Fun times coming up!

Cheryl W said...

It's nice to get back in the swing of crafting after a dry spell, isn't it? Those are some very sweet stamps you used. I really like that inside sentiment.