Sunday, November 24, 2019

3-D Embossing

Both of the image panels were embossed at our Group Gathering. I think they were done with 3-D embossing folders from a company in England. I finished them up very simply. A corner of this first panel was accidently cut off, so I straightened it out and cut the opposite corner to match, then matted it and stamped the sentiment along the diagonal edge. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

EDITED TO ADD: The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up!Thanks, Vicki!
The sentiment on this one is from Papertrey Ink. I have sure used it a lot lately! I do love it, along with the birthday sentiment that came in the same set. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, that embossing was done with a Stampin' Up! folder. I love how you did the first card with those angled corners. I have one of those pieces on my table waiting to be added to a card. Great idea and very pretty!

Mary said...

What a lovely card.I like that you used lots of white. I'm a big fan of the 3D embossing folders. Thanks for sharing your card Lynette. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

Mary

Cheryl W said...

I have only one 3-D embossing folder that I got at Tuesday Morning. I think I've only used it once, so I need to get it out again. Your cards are so pretty with that embossed image. I think that Papertrey Ink sentiment is fabulous. I can see why you like using it.

Leslie Miller said...

It's a beautiful embossing folder and it begs to be simple, so I'm glad you left it that way. Clever fix on the first card!