Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Winter Birthday


I recently purchased some Die Cut and Bond so that I could use my stencils with glitter. (You'll be seeing a few of those coming up.) I also knew it would be useful for adhering die cuts. So, I pulled out a few of my dies and cut pieces using cardstock covered with the sticky paper. This is one of the dies that I used. For the background, I used brushes and distress inks. After doing that, I took some gouache (a type of white acrylic paint, as far as I can tell) mixed it with water and splattered it on the background. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is great. This would work well as a holiday card, too. My sister gave me some of the Cut'n'Bond and I used it recently for a sentiment die-cut. It worked great. I need to order some before I use up what my sister gave me!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a fun scene! It's a great card!

Leslie Miller said...

This looks so pretty with the snow-splattered sky and cute die!